Sunday 23 February 2020

MY LAST TRAVEL

 MY LAST TRAVEL



My last trip was two months ago to Zagreb, Croatia. My teacher and my friends and I went on a new adventure as a great team. Zagreb was a very fascinating and beautiful city.What impressed me most were the cultural and historical places.Croats and students are very polite and friendly.They've always been very helpful to us.I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of countries, cultures and religions and it's given me a lot of positive things. My host has been very helpful to me and has always been very kind to me. During our time at school we did workshops and worked on digital life. I would say it's the most fun part of our activities outside of school because I've met people in different countries and I've really enjoyed it. One of the most interesting places I went was the Museum of illusion. We saw Samabor, another city in Croatia, and it was a very sweet City.  I can tell you that I love the Tesla Museum because I've learned a lot of new things about Tesla. Obviously Zagreb is a great city in every way, but I think what was nice for me was the friendship we built and I really miss them. This has been a very good experience for me. Everything on this trip was beautiful and I loved Zagreb.







No comments:

Post a Comment